Friday, July 9, 2010

Animalogic - What a Fun, Educational Game

I admit it. Sometimes toys sit on my office shelf for a while before I get to them. So I'm human. I got out Animalogic (Compare Prices) after its colorful wooden animals intrigued my son, and I'm so glad I did.

It's an award-winning educational game that challenges kids to get all of the animals across the river while following two simple logic-puzzle rules. Animals can only follow another hippo, giraffe, camel or lion, or they can follow another animal of their color. Sounds simple? Try it.

My kid testers enjoyed setting up the board by following the map in the included puzzle book. I had to sneak a peek at the answers a couple of times and we were only doing the easiest puzzles!

There's no reading required but it's pretty challenging. I think it's appropriately age rated at "5-105."

No comments:

Post a Comment