Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Pledge To You

We respect what you have accomplished thus far as a writer.
We believe that great authors are made, not born. We are willing to develop talent.
We pledge straight talk in a confusing and old-school industry.
We can't promise a sale. We can promise a professional relationship.

p.s. Missed Emails, Spam, Whitelists, and other reasons for lapses in communications. We are very, very diligent about returning every email that we receive within a couple of days. The same is true for our vendors and suppliers. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A COMMUNICATION AND YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE, PLEASE, CHECK WITH US AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENED. Please don't jump to negative conclusions. The Internet is not 100% foolproof and we are very sensitive to our clients' expectations and our promises about timely communications.
Regardless of how this comes out, I want to say that this has been the mostpleasant method of attempting to contact an agent or publishing firm that I have experienced to date. Thank you for this process. Jo
I find your emails AMAZING so much trouble you seem to take, even if the questions are standard at some point they had to be thought out and written. So congratulations. I am most interested in the questions and answers, as it seems to me that most of the 'authors' seem to treat their productions like over pampered princesses! I can assure you I am not sitting by my computer waiting for the 'invitation to become a star!' My daughter is an actress so I know all about rejection. look forward within 10 days or so from hearing from you. April

AEG Press Release: Acquisition of The Literary Agency Group (TLAG) and Strategic Publishing & Eloquent Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment